Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello, I'm Graham.


Yes, Graham. Like the cracker. Easy for you to remember.


I am from Bellevue and grew up a Coug. Didn't grow up thinking I would be one, but here I am in Pullman. I hope to be a mechanical engineer because I hear they get paid well. Sounds nice. But really it's because I have always done pretty well in physics and chemistry over the years so I figured it would be a good fit. English is not my favorite, but I'm committed to do the work. Other than that I suppose it is important to know I like sports, especially cougar sports.
And this Picture of Kyle Weaver couldn't make me happier.

4 comments:

  1. Graham, nice first comment. I can tell you're a funny guy. That's great how you're going into a field that may be difficult, but you have done well in some of the fundamental courses. I can't believe that you thought you wouldn't be a cougar haha. Anyways, take it easy man and see you in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd end up in Pullman either, but I'm glad I did. I was an athlete in high school so I'm pretty into the sports here also. Too bad we've been losing some games we shouldn't have, UCLA.... See ya in English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up a duck but my sister was a coug, so once I visited I was hooked. Thank goodness because I love it here. My family has always been pretty into sports, mostly baseball and football. COWBOYS! Chemistry is probably one of my favorite subjects and I've been pretty good at it too. See you in English seems like the thing to say so I might as well end that way too...See you in English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played basketball for my school but we went to rivalry schools actually. He went to Mark Morris, I went to RA Long. Me and austin played on a tournament team together for 4 years actually and he has improved a lot in the past few years. His junior year he was 6'3 tops, now he's 6'9!! He has so much potential and thats why the Cougs picked him up.

    ReplyDelete